Commission paid by Buyer: 4% (€180.000) plus 20% VAT (if invoiced to an EU company, VAT is exempt)
ASK FOR A VIEWING!
Tuscan Winery for Sale in the Siena Chianti area in dominant position on a large hill, which is wholly owned by the agricultural company. We are in Poggibonsi, in the province of Siena, an authentic pearl of Tuscany. The territory in which the Winery for Sale is located is the Alta Val d’Elsa, to the western offshoots of the Chianti hills, where the cultivation of vines and olives are widespread.
Tuscan Winery for Sale in the Siena Chianti area – Location
From a geographical point of view this Tuscan Winery for Sale is located in a strategic position. The entrance faces the Cassia consular road, and 2 km from the entrance to the Siena – Florence expressway, which are respectively 15 and 20 minutes away. At the same time, once crossed the gate, the Tuscan Winery for Sale enjoys total privacy, peace and tranquility. Contact us for arranging a viewing.
Tuscan Winery for Sale in the Siena Chianti area – The Winery
The Tuscan Winery for Sale comprises approx. 43 hectares (approx. 106.25 acres), planted with vineyards and olive groves, set on a splendid hill above the old walls of Staggia Senese. The company specializes above all in the production of red wines, with a particular focus on Chianti of great quality including those of long aging. The Tuscan Winery for Sale also produces an excellent white wine and a Vinsanto of Chianti produced with the classic method.
Tuscan Winery for Sale in the Siena Chianti area – The Production Cellar
The Tuscan Winery for Sale is equipped with a production cellar specialized in winemaking and aging with modern and latest generation equipment that is necessary for quality production. The Tuscan Winery for Sale equipment include 4 tractors with all the related tools for independent production. The reduced quantities produced allow to scrupulously follow all the processing phases. The winery is run by the family and it is possible to buy bottles or bulk wine on site. Contact us for further info.
The Winery includes about 42.5 hectares, composed by:
- Vineyard: about 10 hectares
- Olive grove: about 3.5 hectares for a total of 960 plants
- Arable land: about 20 hectares of arable land (usually wheat and sunflower).
- Arboreal Arable: 1.65 hectares half planted with cherry wood plants and half with walnut wood plants.
- Unused land 5 hectares that make up all those areas surrounding the farmhouse, the cellar and the roads within the property including the land.
NOTE: each hectare which is now used as arable land can any time be transformed into vineyard or olive grove according to the needs of the farm.
The farmhouse includes a wonderful “Agriturismo”, the cellar, reception, offices, warehouses and agricultural outbuildings, so composed:
- Manor house dating back to the early 19th century, used as a farmhouse for about 600 square meters divided into 6 apartments of various sizes, a reception hall and a small wine shop.
- Well-equipped wine-making and aging cellar of about 280 square meters.
- No. 2 caves excavated entirely in the tuff dating back to World War II, perfect for refining Chianti in barrique.
- Office plus warehouse of about 160 square meters.
- Parking of agricultural machinery of about 220 square meters built in stone.
- “Vinsantaia” (cellar used for raging the Vinsanto) of about 90 square meters.
- Stone-built hut with Leccio of about 30 square meters.
- N ° 2 wells for water collection.
- Covered car park of about 100 square meters.
- Paving in brick, terracotta and pietra serena around the farmhouse all surrounded by gazebos, canopies and low walls that respect the style of the environment.
- Wall lit in stone that starts from the entrance up to halfway for a length of about 40 meters.
- Swimming pool of about 100 square meters.
- Regular tennis court.
Contact us for arranging a viewing!
International Partners for this Property
Montalpruno, Poggibonsi, SI, Italia