Commission paid by Buyer: 3% plus 20% VAT (if invoiced to an EU company, VAT is exempt)
ASK FOR A VIEWING!
Historic Villa in Valpolicella, known worldwide for its prestigious wines Amarone della Valpolicella and Recioto della Valpolicella. The historic villa is located on a hill since 1826, and it was designed by a renowned architect from Verona.
Historic Villa in Valpolicella – the Villa
This Historic Villa in Valpolicella is more than a simple country villa. It represents a very large historic house with sober architectural lines on the facade embellished by a serliana and large allegorical masks. Contact us to organize a house viewing!
Historic Villa in Valpolicella – the Property
The property includes the Historic Villa, a large Cottage, a Dependance, and a centenary park of 7,000 sqm with old trees and a large swimming pool with salt water.
Historic Villa in Valpolicella – Surfaces
Consistencies of this historical house and its annexes are very generous, with a total of approx. 3,000 sqm built, as follows:
- Historical Villa Valpolicella – surface Historic Villa: 1,600 sqm served with lift
- Historical Villa Valpolicella – surface Cottage: 750 sqm on 3 floors (one served with lift)
- Historical Villa Valpolicella – surface Dependance: 195 sqm on 2 floors
- Historical Villa Valpolicella – surface Garages: 550 sqm (9 large car parkings)
- Historical Villa Valpolicella – surface Cellars and Basement: 200 sqm
- Historical Villa Valpolicella – surface Park and Garden: 7,000 sqm of which 6,000 garden
- Historical Villa Valpolicella – surface salt water pool: 112.5
- Historical Villa Valpolicella – surface Warehouse: 40 sqm
Contact us for info!
Historic Villa in Valpolicella – Touristic Rentals
The very large Cottage of this historical villa is rented to wealthy international tourists, generating an interesting annual income.
Historic Villa in Valpolicella – the Location
This historical villa is located in the heart of Valpolicella, one of most popular Italian’s wine area, located north of Verona. Valpolicella borders the Lake Garda to the west and is protected by the Lessini Mountains to the east and to the north. Valpolicella covers Verona foothills area, which is part of the Eastern Alps.
Wines of this Area
The wine Amarone della Valpolicella is today unanimously recognized as one of the most important red wines in the World. Amarone della Valpolicella originated as an evolution of Recioto della Valpolicella, one of the most ancient wines of Valpolicella, which is today very appreciated by demanding consumers all over the world, like Valpolicella and Valpolicella Superiore.
This historic villa in Valpolicella doesn’t meet your needs or you are looking for a different type or property? Contact us and we’ll make a customized search for you!
International Partners for this Property
Marano di Valpolicella