Commission paid by Buyer: 4% plus 20% VAT (if invoiced to an EU company, VAT is exempt)
ASK FOR A VIEWING!
Extraordinary opportunity to merge 2 villas Sirmione lakefront in brand new prestigious waterfront resort to obtain a single villa of approx. 280 sqm.
Villas Sirmione lakefront in luxury resort – Villas
Great opportunity to merge 2 villas Sirmione in brand new lakefront resort, ore villa of approx. 143 sqm and the other villa of approx. 137 sqm, to obtain a single villa of approx. 280 mq, plus a large quadruple garage of approx. 70 sqm. The two villas Sirmione, with floor heating system, clima system and top quality finishings, comprise:
- Villas Sirmione lakefront – First Floor: entrance, large living, dining room with with open kitchen, corridor and bathroom, 2 spacious terraces on the front and back of the villa, and garden with outdoor dining area and barbecue.
- Villas Sirmione lakefront – Second Floor: 1 master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
- Villas Sirmione lakefront – Ground Floor: tavern / gym, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, laundry room, garage for 4 cars, technical area.
Contact us to arrange a visit!
Villas Sirmione lakefront in luxury resort – Surfaces
The union of these villas Sirmione lakefront allows to obtain a single villa of about 280 sqm, as follows:
- Villas in Sirmione lakefront – Ground Floor: 125,50 mq (62 + 63,50)
- Villas in Sirmione lakefront – Ground Floor, Porticato Fronte Casa: 48 mq (23 + 25)
- Villas in Sirmione lakefront – Ground Floor, Porticato Retro Casa: 23 mq (9,50 + 13,50)
- Villas in Sirmione lakefront – First Floor: 135 mq (67 + 68,50)
- Villas in Sirmione lakefront – First Floor, Terrazza: 38,50 mq (21,50 + 17)
- Villas in Sirmione lakefront – First Floor, Balcone: 16 mq (7 + 9)
- Villas in Sirmione lakefront – Tavern: 93,50 mq (53.50 + 40)
- Villas in Sirmione lakefront – Quadruple Garage: 70 mq (35.50 + 34.50)
Contact us for info.
Villas Sirmione lakefront in luxury resort – Resort
The resort where are these villas Sirmione lakefront is beautifully located in the center of the famous peninsula of Sirmione, on the southern coast of Lake Garda, surrounded by the deep blue of the lake and the panorama of surrounding mountain. The magnificent lake-front position of the resort and its infinity pools, increase the value to these villas Sirmione lakefront.
Villas Sirmione lakefront in luxury resort – Sirmione
The peninsula of Sirmione, thanks to its natural position, has always been a favorite place by nobles and wealthy families who lived here, such as the family of poet Catullus, who two thousand years ago praised Sirmione and its beauty. In fact, Catullus owned a splendid Roman villa right on the tip of the Sirmione peninsula, and his house today has become an important archaeological site that bears witness to the long residential tradition of Sirmione. From the time of Caesar, who right in Sirmione refreshed before heading to the conquest of Gaul, this location is considered an oasis of beauty and relaxation thanks to its famous thermal baths and the unique geographical position.
Villas Sirmione lakefront in luxury resort – Territory
Lake Garda is the most attractive and the largest lake in Italy. For many centuries Lake Garda was the noble families and a high-class tourism destination. No coincidence that the Garda Lake has been praised by many poets, including Catullus, Johan Goethe and Gabriele D’Annunzio, who lived here and many times described admired the wonders of the landscape, the perfect climate and the delicious wine and food specialties.
Contact us to arrange a visit!
Villas Sirmione lakefront in luxury resort – Historical Characters
At Lake Garda for centuries have come noble families and numerous historical figures, including Catullus, Frederick Barbarossa, Napoleon, the King of Italy Vittorio Emanuele II of Savoy, Johann Wolfgang Goethe, Gabriele d’Annunzio, Winston Churchill, Maria Callas and many other illustrious personalities who have chosen to live or spend their holidays on the gentle shores of Lake Garda to relax and enjoy its breathtaking landscape.
Via XXV Aprile, 82, 25019 Sirmione BS, Italia