Sardinia villa for sale in seafront position, with private mooring and direct access to the marina and the sea. This Sardinia villa, located on the wonderful island of La Maddalena, is in a brand new condo comprising 2 luxury villas and a dozen of apartments still available for sale.
Sardinia villa for sale – Position
This Sardinia seafront villa is located in an authentic pristine paradise in the north of Gallura, Sardinia, Italy. Located on the slope of a hill, this Sardinia villa facing the sea enjoys wonderful panoramic views, with direct access to the sea and the private pier. In addition, the Sardinia villa is surrounded and protected by the Maddalena Natural Park, where you can enjoy splendid walks. The Sardinia villa is located a few minutes walk from the center of the town of La Maddalena, rich in restaurants and shops. Contact usRead More
to arrange a viewing!
Sardinia villa for sale – the Villa
Your Sardinia private villa with terrace, garden, covered garage, cellar, lift that goes directly to the house from the garage. Solutions are available up to 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms plus a guest bathroom. The outdoor kitchen on the terrace, covered by a pergola and the large 4-seater whirlpool with sea view, characterize the elegance, comfort and luxury of this Sardinia villa. In this Sardinia villa direct to the sea, you can also have your private swimming pool, on request as an extra. Expected completion in Spring 2023.
Sardinia villa for sale – Spoiled for choice
The condo where this Sardinia beachfront villa is located is composed of three villas in “A” Energetic Efficiency, which have the following features:
First Villa (Villa #3)
The first villa consists of 7 apartments, of which 4 are already sold. Three are still left for sale:
- an apartment of 121.05 sqm (1,303 sq f)
- an apartment of 101.50 sqm (1,093 sq f)
- an apartment of 120.43 sqm (1,296 sqf).
Second Villa (Villa #4)
The second villa consists of two mega apartments:
- an apartment of 316.00 sqm (3,401.40 sq f)
- an apartment of 311,00 sqm (3,347.57 sq f)
It is also possible to buy both apartments on the ground floor and on the first floor, to build a mega villa of 627,00 sqm (6,748,97 sq f).
Third Villa (Villa #5)
The third villa is sold as a whole unit, consisting of:
- ground floor
- first floor
The villa has a large area of 560.04 m2.
Sardinia villa for sale – Architecture
Built in an uncontaminated environment and in a panoramic position, the houses enjoy a spectacular sea view over Santo Stefano, Capo D’Orso and Palau. The villas and apartments consist of a modern construction with large sliding windows and external walls covered in Sardinian granite, with architecture in harmony with the surrounding landscape.
Sardinia villa for sale – Finishings
Each Sardinia villa has been built with top quality materials and is in Energy Class “A”. There are Sardinian granite walls, wooden or resin floors and external flooring in precious woods. The windows are triple glazed climate certified, while the walls and external stairs are in local Sardinian stone. The video surveillance and remote control system of the property, as well as the on demand services, guarantee the maximum in well-being and safety. Furthermore, for each Sardinia villa facing the sea, individual and high standing concierge services will be provided.
Sardinia villa for sale – Moorings
For each housing unit it is also possible to purchase a berth on the private pier which is located a few meters from the villas with direct access to the sea. The new wooden pier will accommodate boats up to 30 meters and is equipped with fresh water and electricity. This dock will be located a few steps from the houses. Here too there will be the possibility to request a 360° bespoke service that includes washing, maintenance and safety for boats throughout the year. Attention: availability of berths is limited, especially for large boats. Hurry up!
Sardinia villa for sale – Features
- Energy Efficiency “A”
- Elevated panoramic position
- Breathtaking sea view towards the Costa Smeralda, Santo Stefano Island, Capo d’Orso and Palau
- Large sliding triple glazed windows, climate certified
- Home automation system to control the property remotely alarm, remote assistance, video surveillance, light activations and air conditioning / heating
- Integrated heating and air conditioning systems that can be activated remotely
- Designer kitchens and appliances
- Valuable sanitary ware, showers and taps
- Integrated interior design doors
- Led lighting with the latest generation of warm light
- Modern sockets and light controls with bus system
- Wi-Fi internet
- Swimming pools (on request)
- Low consumption whirlpools and active oxygen systems (on request)
- Panoramic terraces
- Direct access to the sea
- Berths in concession (on request)
- Natural Park
- Gates with access control
- Exceptional design and build quality
- Total discretion but immersed in the international jet set.
Sardinia villa for sale – Services
- Concierge service
- Wellness service
- Security service
- Management & maintenance of common and private spaces
- Boat rental
- Transportation on request to and from the airport / heliport
- Interior and exterior design consultancy on request
Contact us for booking a viewing!
These beachfront Sardinia villa for sale are located at the following distances:
- Access to the sea: 80 meters
- Diving center: 50 mt
- Jetty with mooring: 90 m
- Dinghy rental: 100 mt
- Restaurant: 100 meters
- Supermarket: 150 meters
- Punta Tegge, beach with panoramic restaurant: 900 meters
- La Maddalena center: 1 km
- Heliport: 4 km
- Ferry from Palau to La Maddalena: 15 minutes
- Port of Olbia: 45 minutes by car.
The Archipelago of La Maddalena
La Maddalena is one of the most exclusive and beautiful places in the world. The archipelago is full of small beaches, bays and coves and is made up of sixty islands and islets, immersed in crystal clear waters. The islands that compose the archipelago are: La Maddalena, Caprera, Budelli, Razzoli, Santa Maria, Santo Stefano, Giardinelli, Mortuorio and Spargi. The heart of the island of La Maddalena, the largest one, is Piazza Garibaldi, where the Town Hall offices are located. From here you get to the historic center. The main streets are via Garibaldi and via Vittorio Emanuele; near the latter there is the fishing and tourist port of Cala Gavetta, where the XXIII February 1793 square opens. Here it will shortly rise through a new masterplan signed by world-renowned architects such as Rem Koolhaas, Petra Blaisse and Stefano Boeri a new port and promenade with lots of greenery and dedicated spaces that will give further splendor to the historic center.
International Partners for this Property