Commission paid by Buyer: 4% (€120.000) plus 20% VAT (if invoiced to an EU company, VAT is exempt)
ASK FOR A VIEWING!
This beachfront villa in Kilifi Kenya, for sale, is located in a breath-taking waterfront spot right on the beach. An authentic paradise.
Beachfront villa in Kilifi Kenya – Location
The area where this beachfront villa in Kilifi stands is in a very quiet, exclusive and residential-only area. In fact, in this urbanization, there are only villas and the absence of hotels and resorts guarantees tranquillity and great privacy. This residential area, where also lives the Governor, is equipped with all the services: telephony, internet connection, supermarkets, banks, post office, hospital, private clinics and, of course, numerous restaurants and clubs that enliven the nightlife. Contact us for further info!
Beachfront villa in Kilifi Kenya – The Villa
This stunning beachfront villa in Kilifi was built of reinforced concrete, a very rare thing for Kenya, and have been used exclusively materials (flooring, tiles, sanitary ware, bathroom fittings) imported from Italy. The finishes are luxurious and elegant, in harmony with the local style that characterizes the beachfront villa in Kilifi.
This beachfront villa in Kilifi Kenya, for sale, has a surface of approx.1,300 square meters (14,000 square feet) and is surrounded by a lush garden rich in many species of plants and always in the bloom flower-beds of approximately 1 hectare (2.47 acres).
The front of the villa is characterized by a splendid beachfront swimming pool facing the ocean, from which you can enjoy an exciting and amazing view.
Nature around the villa is incredibly rich in vegetation, centuries-old parks and the sea is particularly fishy.
Beachfront villa in Kilifi Kenya – Layout
- This beachfront villa in Kilifi Kenya comprises:
- 1 double master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and wardrobe
- Swimming pool facing the sea
- 1 very large double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 4 double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- 1 very large professional kitchen (10 burners for cooking, ovens, 3 refrigerators, 2 freezers, double sinks, slicer, ice cream maker, meat mincer, blenders, 2 water purifiers, etc.) with two pantries.
- 4 sitting rooms
- 1 study/library
- 1 dehumidified room
- 1 gazebo, ideal for breakfast and lunch
- 1 lounge/dining porch
- large terrace on the upper floor
- outdoor barbeque
- staff house (with 2 bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen)
- laundry – ironing
- 2 garages
- 2 warehouses for garden work tools.
Contact us for further info!
Beachfront villa in Kilifi Kenya – Accessories
- rugs, lamps, paintings and ornaments
- dishes, glasses and cutlery services
- sheets, towels and tablecloths for the various tables.
Beachfront villa in Kilifi Kenya – Technology
- tanks for the water reserve with 140,000 litres
- air conditioning throughout the villa
- electric current stabilizer
- outdoor lighting around the house and in the garden
- driveway gate with automatic opening.
Kilifi is the Capital of the homonymous County on the ocean coast of Kenya. While Malindi is a mass tourist destination, Kilifi is Kenya’s most exclusive destination. In fact, is the favourite destination of the international jet-set. A recent investigation by the World Bank Group, a research body of the World Bank, shows that Kilifi County will be one of the most attractive future destinations for the so-called “Tourism Business”, ie those places that are attractive not only from the investments point of view but also to be considered for the extremely high quality of life.
Kilifi Tourist Attractions
Kilifi County is well known for its many tourist attraction sites, which includes; white sandy beaches in Malindi, Watamu, Kilifi and Mtwapa. Historical sites in Gede, Malindi, Takaungu, Mnarani and Rabai. Other tourist sites include Kaya forests, Marafa Hell kitchen, Bore Valley, Mekatilili Wa Meza, Kapangani Rock and Sabaki Estuary in Magarini and beautiful mangrove swamps that attract international tourists. Kilifi County provides good opportunities for sports lovers, from the Vipingo Ridge golf course to fishing and marine exploration, especially for rare breeding grounds of special fish like Tewa. The Kilifi County also has attractions such as the Arabuko Sokoke Forest reserve, Malindi Marine National Park, Watamu Marine National Reserve and Kuruwitu Marine area. Contact us for further info!