Apartment in San Nicolò di Comelico mountain views
San Nicolò di Comelico is a lovely small mountain town in Italian Alps, at an altitude of 1,061 m, which is immersed in a verdant valley surrounded by the magnificent panorama of the Dolomites, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This apartment for sale is located in Località Costa, a small hamlet of San Nicolò di Comelico. This little town enjoys beautiful mountain views and it is ideal for mountain sports lovers, especially trekking, Nordic walking and mountain bike.
Apartment in San Nicolò di Comelico – Location
Costa di San Nicolò di Comelico is a small and peaceful mountain town, where peace and a natural environment of rare beauty reign. The town of Costa di San Nicolò di Comelico stands on a promontory at 1,353 meters above sea level. It is oriented in full south, and therefore it is kissed by the sun the whole day, from dawn to dusk. The area of Costa di San Nicolò di Comelico is immersed in a verdant valley surrounded by the Popèra mountain range and the overhanging Monte Zovo. Ask for a viewing!
Apartment in San Nicolò di Comelico – Ideal for Mountain sports
Mountain sports in Spring and Summer
The Val Comelico, also known as "il fiore delle Dolomiti" (Dolomites' flower) is magical from spring to autumn and is perfect for pleasant walking and cycling (MTB), but also for more technical excursions, such as mountaineering and climbing.
Mountain sports in Autumn and Winter
In Winter, skiing activities are close at hand:
- Walks with cross-country skis, snowshoes and ski mountaineering (right above the house):
- Monte Zovo >1956 m
- Padola >10 km
- Sappada >12 km
- Auronzo >18 km
- Moos-Sesto Val Pusteria >26 km.
Apartment in San Nicolò di Comelico – Attractions
Numerous tourist resorts and points of naturalistic attraction surround Val Comelico:
- Lake of Auronzo >18km
- High plain of Val Visdende >17 km
- Sappada >19 km
- Val Pusteria >29 km
- Lake of Misurina and Three Peaks of Lavaredo >42 km
- Cortina d'Ampezzo >52 km
- Silian (Austria) >48 km.
Apartment in San Nicolò di Comelico – Property
The house where is this apartment for sale in San Nicolò di Comelico, was built in the late 1800s after the great fire that occurred in 1893.
The property for sale spreads on three floors, not served by a lift, with spaces distributed as follows:
- It consists of a shared entrance, a shared woodshed, a cellar owned by the first residential unit, a cellar owned by the second residential unit. The floors are tiled, the walls plastered and painted, while the windows are made of wood without double glazing.
- The entrance’s ceiling is plastered. The shared entrance features a beautiful fireplace with a wooden bench. A single staircase leads to the two residential units, the first on the first floor and the second unit (the one which is for sale) is located on the second floor.
- The Ground Floor also includes a garage with 1 car parking exclusively for this apartment.
- This apartment for sale in San Nicolò di Comelico is located on the second floor of the building and consists of:
- an entrance hall with dining room
- separate fully equipped kitchen
- living room
- 5 bedrooms (of which one outside the apartment)
- 2 bathrooms
- a corridor serving 2 bedrooms.
- The floors are in wooden parquet, except the kitchen which has a tiled floor.
- The walls are plastered and painted, while the windows are made of wood with double glazing.
- The ceiling of the living room is embellished with a splendid wooden paneling.
- The bathrooms have a fair level of finish and are in need of refurbishment.
Third Floor / Under-roof:
- It consists of a large open space that covers the entire layout of the building.
- The attic floors are in wood, the walls plastered and painted, while all the beams are in solid wood.
Apartment in San Nicolò di Comelico – Expansion Opportunity
The roof is currently shared with the owner of the second real estate unit which is located on the first floor, and it is going to be equally divided 50-50 between the owners of the two residential units before the notarial deed for the sale of this apartment.
On the occasion of this split work, we suggest redoing the roof, improving the thermal insulation and expanding the apartment with new bedrooms or, alternatively, a new independent apartment.
The apartment for sale in San Nicolò di Comelico is equipped with the following plant equipment:
- Tiled stove in the living / dining room.
- Traditional wood stove / cooker in the kitchen.
- Autonomous LPG gas boiler fueled by small portable gas tanks (it is possible to install a large gas tank under the ground in the land belonging to the Nord house) with radiators in the bathroom and bedrooms.
- Air conditioning has never been needed, as the house is located over 1,600 meters above sea level and temperatures that require an air conditioning system are never reached.
- Sewerage is connected to the municipal sewer system.
- Electrical system: 3.5 KWh.
- Status of the electrical and sanitary systems: they were renewed in 1999/2000.
- Status of the electrical systems in the stairwell: they were renovated in 2011/2012.
International Partners for this Property
Need more info?
- Tot. Rooms: 12
- Garage parkings: 1
About Dream Villas
Dream Villas is a brand used under license by licensee Added Value Capital Ltd. which is committed to keeping this website up to date and accurate. Should you nevertheless encounter anything that is incorrect or out of date, we would appreciate it if you could let us know. Thank you.
Misrepresentation Act 1967. The Property listing on this website is based on information received from the sellers. Whilst all the information in the Property listing is believed to be correct, neither the agent nor the sellers guarantee its accuracy nor is it intended to form part of any contract. Added Value Capital Ltd. does not guarantee regarding the contents and information supplied by the sellers, their completeness or accuracy. Computer-generated images and photographies provided by the sellers are intended for illustrative purposes only and should be treated as general guidance only. Site plans provided by the sellers are intended for illustrative purposes only and should be treated as general guidance only. The layout including parking arrangements, social/affordable housing, commercial buildings/space, retail buildings/space, play areas and public open spaces may change to reflect changes in the planning permission for the development. Site plans and landscaping provided by the sellers are not intended to form part of any contract or warranty unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract. Floor plans provided by the sellers are intended to give a general indication of the proposed floor layout only. Dimensions provided by the sellers should not be used for carpet or flooring sizes, appliance spaces or items of furniture, as it may be subject to change as necessary and without notice. Any photographs or computer-generated images provided by the sellers are indicative of the quality and style of the specification, and may not represent the actual fittings and furnishings at the development. Images provided by the sellers may include optional upgrades at additional cost. The specifications provided by the sellers are not intended to form part of any contract or warranty unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract. Photography and computer-generated images of views and landscape provided by the sellers are to be intended as a guide only. In any London development, there may be ongoing urban planning matters and consents that may result in these views changing over time.