This villa for rent Lake Garda in Toscolano Maderno is an elegant and exclusive period house. it is located on the gentle hills of the western shore of Lake Garda. In the villa for rent Lake Garda you can comfortably sleep up to 8 Guests (max 6 adults + 2 children).
Villa for rent Lake Garda in Toscolano Maderno – Location
The villa for rent Lake Garda in Toscolano Maderno is located in a wonderful setting to make your holiday at Lake Garda unforgettable. In fact, from this house embraced by a green olive grove, you will enjoy a marvelous 180° panorama of the whole lake and its extraordinary landscape.
Villa for rent Lake Garda in Toscolano Maderno – the Villa
This prestigious villa for rent Lake Garda in Toscolano Maderno was designed in the 1920s by the architect who built the “Vittoriale degli Italiani”, the residence of the poet Gabriele D’Annunzio. Moreover, the villa for rent Lake Garda in Toscolano Maderno has been finely restored to obtain an elegant and refined home. It is available to guests who want to rent it for relaxation and tranquility. This villa for rent Lake Garda in Toscolano Maderno is a unique solution. For a couple who wants to pamper themselves in a luxurious and prestigious period residence. And for a large family or a group of friends who want to share a wonderful holiday on Lake Garda, surrounded by every comfort and attention. Book now!
Villa for rent Lake Garda in Toscolano Maderno – Accommodation
The 3 spacious and bright bedrooms with en-suite bathroom can comfortably host up to 8 Ospiti: 6 adults and 2 children.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Sleeping: 8 (max. 6 adults): 3 double bed, 2 extra bed
- 2 Bathrooms with bath, 1 Bathroom with shower, 1 wc, hairdryer
- gas kitchen
- dishes / cutlery
- cooking utensils
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- 4 TVs
- Satellite receiver (Languages: English, German, French, Russian)
- Internet connection (Wi-Fi)
- piscina climatizzata privata (profondità: minimo 0,6 metri, massimo 1,45 metri)
- mobili da giardino
- SPA & Wellness area:
- Washing machine
- Outdoor parking (4 parking spaces)
- No smoking.
Services included in the price
This villa for rent Lake Garda in Toscolano Maderno has been designed to offer you comfort and services that will ensure you maximum comfort for a perfect holiday. Services included in the price:
- Internet connection
- Pets allowed if their weigh is less than 20 kg (dangerous animals are not accepted)
- Air conditioning and heating
- Towels (change every 3 days)
- Bed linen (change every 3 days)
- Cot and high chair
- Tourist tax to be paid to the Municipality of Toscolano Maderno
- Outdoor parking (4 parking spaces)
- Midweek cleaning of the villa
- Final cleaning of the villa
Not included services (extra)
- Arrival out of schedule: € 50.00
- Extra beds: € 50.00 person / day
- Heated Pool: € 50.00 / day
- Private chef: € 250.00 /Lunch + € 250.00 /Dinner
- Waitress: € 20.00 / hour
- Babysitter: € 20.00 / hour
- Shopping service (Personal Shopper): € 30.00.
Toscolano Maderno is a sun-kissed lakeside town located on the western shore of Lake Garda. A place rich in culture, nature and many tourist attractions. Dating back to Roman times, Toscolano Maderno offers numerous viewpoints, shops and restaurants. Lake Garda, its colors and landscape, the old town with its millenary history, the hinterland with various itineraries, invite you to live unforgettable experiences. Furthermore, Toscolano Maderno is located in one of the most panoramic positions of the lake, with a breathtaking view of the surrounding hills full of olive trees. In this idyllic setting, this luxury villa for rent is waiting for you! Book now!
From this luxury villa for rent in the hills of Toscolano Maderno, you can practice many sport activities. You can play golf at the nearby “Golf Club Bogliaco”. Or you can take a wonderful mountain bike or e-bike tour. If you prefer, you can go horseback riding in the nearby stable or take relaxing and healthy walks with the “Garda Nordic Walking”. Lovers of water sports in Toscolano Maderno will be spoiled for choice. Paddle, surf, kite-surf, scuba diving, catamaran or sailboat. And the more adventurous can try the beautiful trekking routes or climb the rocks.