NEED MORE INFO?
This luxury chalet Zermatt with Ultra Luxury 5 star service is located in the heart of Zermatt. And it offers stunning views overlooking the village, the surrounding mountains and the iconic Matterhorn glacier.
Luxury chalet Zermatt for rent – Unique Opportunity
Situated in one of the world’s most desirable ski locations, this chalet Zermatt is a unique opportunity to rent an exceptional property. Also with award-winning staff and service for the holiday of a lifetime. This luxury chalet Zermatt is a landmark chalet in one of the most desirable locations in the world. Moreover, it is set into the side of the mountain, chalet Zermatt offers unrivalled panoramic views across the village and to the Matterhorn. Furthermore, no expense has been spared in creating Swiss ultimate and most luxurious chalet. Contact us for further info!
Luxury chalet Zermatt for rent – 5 Stars Service
- Michelin-star Gourmet Chef
- Full-time staff including Chalet Manager and Concierge, Service Staff and Housekeeping
- Tailor-made holiday programme
- Personalised menu for breakfast, afternoon tea and 5 course dinner
- All food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks included
- 2 Classic Massages per Day (30 minutes each)
- Luxury bath and skin products
- Complimentary Zai skis and Ugg walking boots
- 24 hour chauffeured taxi.
Luxury chalet Zermatt for rent – Your personal Michelin stars Chef
In this luxury chalet Zermatt your Michelin-star Chef will design a bespoke menu based upon your personal preferences and tastes. Cooking you an “à la carte” breakfast, delicious afternoon tea and five-course gourmet dinner, the dining experience at this luxury chalet Zermatt rivals that of any of the best restaurants in the village.
Therefore, the kitchen of the luxury chalet Zermatt uses only the finest, fresh ingredients, organic and locally sourced where possible, and you have the choice of formal dining indoors, or al-fresco dining on the terrace if the weather permits.
So, this luxury chalet Zermatt’s staff will be there to wait on all your needs, even assisting with the wine selection from our extensive cellar.
Also children can choose from a separate home-cooked menu, if preferred.
Contact us for details.
Luxury chalet Zermatt for rent – Ultra Luxury Premier Chalet
After a picturesque journey via Helicopter, or aboard the Matterhorn Glacier Express, you will arrive in Zermatt, idyllic mountain resort which lies 1620m above sea level, at the foot of the majestic Matterhorn. Here Zermatt, where this stunning chalet Zermatt is located, has an outstanding natural beauty, world famous not only for its winter sports, mountaineering and extensive outdoor activities, but also for fine dining and lifestyle. Your chalet Zermatt Ultra Luxury Premier Chalet is in such dream place!
Luxury chalet Zermatt for rent – the Chalet
Luxury chalet Zermatt – Bedrooms:
- 5 bedrooms, all with en-suite designer bathrooms
- Accommodation for up to 13 guests (maximum 10 adults and 3 children)
- Nussbaum (walnut) solid wood flooring, Brazilian stone, Italian marble and porcelain flooring
- Digital surround-sound for TV and music
- Seating and dressing areas with high speed Wi-Fi Internet
- Each bedroom has either a private terrace or balcony with designer seating and bio-fire coffee tables
- Gallery bedroom with glass roof, offering panoramic views of the surrounding mountains, and stars by night
- Spectacular panoramic views from all floors and balconies over the village and to the iconic Matterhorn.
Luxury chalet Zermatt – Bathrooms:
- En-suite shower rooms and toilets
- Designer bathrobes and luxury linen
- Porcelain floors throughout
- Designer chrome fittings with thermostatically controlled showers
- Chrome, heated towel radiators
- Private Jacuzzi in master bedroom
- Heated mirrors, shaving points and in-built hairdryers.
Luxury chalet Zermatt – Living Rooms:
- Nussbaum (walnut) solid wood flooring, Brazilian stone and Italian marble flooring
- Digital surround sound for TV / video and music
- Double-height exposed timber ceiling
- Office / Library / Study area with TV computer, Nintendo Wii and extensive book and DVD library
- Ergonomic De Sede moving sofa to take advantage of all aspects of living area
- Designer feature coffee table with bio-fire and open natural log fireplace
- Extensive balcony and terrace with breath-taking panoramic views
- Ambient lighting design incorporating handmade murano crystal light fittings and floor lighting alongside feature candles.
Contact us for booking or checking availability!
Luxury chalet Zermatt – Dining Areas:
- Designer feature chrome, glass and nussbaum (walnut) extensive dining table with seating for twelve people
- Sculptured leather and chrome dining chairs
- Feature display side unit with integrated bar
- Extensive handmade Murano crystal chandelier over dining area
- Tree stem champagne buckets.
Luxury chalet Zermatt – Kitchens:
- Spacious, fully fitted luxury kitchen with an extensive range of Gaggenau and Miele appliances
- Designer integrated, glass panelled feature lighting
- Nussbaum (walnut) solid wood features and flooring, Brazilian stone and Italian marble flooring
- Open plan kitchen with integrated feature breakfast bar
- A second outdoor, all weather kitchen for year round al-fresco dining can be found on the external terrace.
Luxury chalet Zermatt – SPA & Wellness area:
- Bespoke internal / external heated Jacuzzi
- Bio steam room with healing crystal and quartz clad walls
- Dry Finnish and wet Swedish sauna options, with horizontal larch timbers
- Fully fitted outdoor entertainment area with al-fresco dining facilities
- Sliding doors expanding the wellness and terrace area
- ESPA products used throughout wellness.
- Indoor / outdoor Bose surround sound music system
- Self contained kitchen area with Nespresso coffee making facilities and water supplied daily
- Relaxation area with designer chaise-longue seating
- Italian Nero Assoluto granite flooring, black polished spandeck ceiling, beige Italian Giallo natural modular stone work walls
- Designer stone and stainless steel water feature.
Luxury chalet Zermatt – Fitness Gym area:
- Free weights
- Power plate
- Cross trainer
- Cycling machine
- Exercise mat
- Swiss exercise ball
- Personal trainer (Optional)
- Masseuse (Optional).
Contact us for details!
- Private luxury SPA & Wellness
- Indoor / outdoor Jacuzzi pool, steam-room and sauna
- Beauty room offering a range of treatments and beauty therapies
- Additional private Jacuzzi in master bedroom
- State-of-the-art gym equipment including power plate
- External kitchen and seating for al-fresco dining
- Luxury chalet Zermatt –HD cinema TV’s in all rooms
- iPhone and iPad docks to all areas
- Wireless broadband in all areas
- In-house laundry
- Internal lift to all floors
- Library area with selection of books and DVDs.
Luxury chalet Zermatt for rent – Optional Extras
- Private limousine or helicopter transfers
- Clothing and equipment hire
- Ski & mountain passes delivered to the Chalet
- Specialist or premium wines or alcohols
- Baby-sitting and childcare
- Winter sport travel and holiday insurance
- Instructors and guides
- Parties and special events with professional event planning.
Contact us for further info!
Luxury chalet Zermatt for rent – Exclusive Design
- You can access to this luxury chalet in Zermatt is through a private tunnel access with electronic security doors and video entry security system
- The chalet in Zermatt has a walk-in wine cellar with floor to ceiling glass walls and an extensive collection of fine wines and champagne
- The chalet in Zermatt’s entrance area and ski room with ambiance lighting, digital surround sound TV, feature storage and heated boot warmers
- Open plan designer finish with natural, locally sourced Zermatt stone flooring and bamboo feature wall combined with silver birch features
- Designer hand carved Matterhorn waterfall feature
- Nussbaum (walnut) floating wood staircase with designer glass, steel and quartz crystal central column
- The chalet in Zermatt has a lift with granite stone flooring, wood and mirror clad panelling which provides access to all levels
- Spiral wood and stainless steel staircase to gallery bedrooms
- The chalet in Zermatt has also an external cooking and dining area.
Zermatt has four dynamic and unique ski areas offering a challenge to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, with the added opportunity to cross the border and spend the day skiing also in Italy. Fine dining on the slopes is guaranteed with world-famous Michelin-star restaurants open throughout the season and après ski bars both on the slopes and back in the village.
Skiing in Zermatt
For those looking for something a little different, winter hiking and snow-shoeing will give you the chance to take in breathtaking panoramic views at your own pace, or alternatively, for a birds eye view of the mountains and a serene flight above the village, try paragliding. For the very adventurous it’s hard to beat the rush of heli-skiing with the lure of untouched powder snow off-piste. Contact us for details!
Summer in Zermatt is as vibrant and exciting as winter. For skiers who can’t get enough of their snow sports, the snow pistes at Klein Matterhorn Glacier are open 365 days a year for skiing and snowboarding. But Zermatt, with over 400km of hiking trails to discover, is the perfect place for the nature-loving hiker, and offers great roots in mountaineering and climbing. Thrill seekers can achieve new heights paragliding, downhill mountain biking, dirt-scooters and kick-bikes, meanwhile relax seekers can enjoy fishing with panoramic views over the lake situated at the foot of the Matterhorn.
Playing Golf in Zermatt
Just five kilometres from your luxury chalet in Zermatt you’ll find one of the world’s most beautifully situated golf clubs, Golf Club Matterhorn, with exceptional views of the surrounding mountains.
This luxury chalet in Zermatt does not meet your needs? Contact us and we’ll make for you a targeted search!
Click on Video to Enlarge it